Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instructions for Rank Request

Go down

Instructions for Rank Request Empty Instructions for Rank Request

Post by L0AD3D[ak] Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:02 am

This is still beta(due to the fact that I have not yet got permission). This is an idea I have to make promotions day less confusing. The point would be: Member has done a lot and was just unlucky and no one in HC has witnessed.(such as training, assisting members, etc) He/she can post here with what they have done and other supporting information so that HC can recognize what they have done. Thus organizing things and making HC weekly promo meetings easier. So, heres how it works(or, will if approved)

Example:
[Create New Topic with Subject being your name]
Subject: L0AD3D[ak]
Current Rank: Brig. General
Recruiter: Ninja[ak]
Information: I have helped several people this week with various things such as vent(i got 3 new people on vent), bots(helped 3-5 people with various bot things including creating one, make custom commands, etc), took on a moderating/admin role on forums to help out, awarded due medals to my recruit(would do it for more, but noone else has asked about them),and actively moderating channel(have usually been on everyday for several hours. In between online homework and some personal site stuff, I watch the channel and chat with people)

*Note: This is just an example, I am not requesting a promo.

Your requests should look like that, and just point out anything that would in other words say, "I'm here for the clan and want to help."

**Lets see how this goes, and what people think. And maybe it can be implemented.

L0AD3D[ak]
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

http://ekreationz.mr1.ru

Back to top Go down

Instructions for Rank Request Empty Re: Instructions for Rank Request

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:31 am

great idea !!! but we should first ask the leaders for permission

Back to top Go down