Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know the storyline of Diablo? If not here are a list of Did you know's?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you know the storyline of Diablo? If not here are a list of Did you know's? Empty Do you know the storyline of Diablo? If not here are a list of Did you know's?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:41 pm

I am going to give you a list of Did you know's you will mostly all learn something new about Diablo and its magnificant Storyline. If you have any questions ask please.

The first did you know.

1.Did you know? When Tyrael first entered the the world of Sanctuary he thought humans abominations that should be destroyed like the demons.

2.Did you know? Inarius came together with a band of renegade angels and demons and created sanctuary.

3.Did you know? Inarius and Lilith were lovers and had a son named Rathma whos is a Necromancer following the order of the Balance.

4.Did you know? Trag'Oul is a dragon shaped out of stars who is the keeper of the Balance and creator of the Necromancers.

5.Did you know? The Angris Council is the council that ruled the High Heavens, Tyrael is in this council, Inarius was removed for creating Sanctuary and Mephisto took Inarius into hell where he riped off his rings in a room of mirrors where he is forced to look at his disfigured form for all eternity.

6.Did you know? Diablo. Mephisto, and Baal were cast out of Hell by the Horned Death, shortly after Belial and Azmodan started fighting each other for control of hell and the battle still rages this day while the forces of heaven bash aganst the vary gates of hell itself.

I have ran out of DId you know's There could have been alot more but I put some of em together to make it longer so it dosent run off to much and sound horrible. I hope you all learned somethin I'll come back If I remember anythign else

Source of information:Diablo The Sin War book 1, 2, and 3. I advise you pick them up sometime at a book store or Amazon.com. Cheers Cool

Back to top Go down

Do you know the storyline of Diablo? If not here are a list of Did you know's? Empty Re: Do you know the storyline of Diablo? If not here are a list of Did you know's?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 pm

im not gonna buy d3
not because its gonna suck
not because its gonna be sweet
but because it'll ruin my life, d2 was very addicting

Back to top Go down

Do you know the storyline of Diablo? If not here are a list of Did you know's? Empty Re: Do you know the storyline of Diablo? If not here are a list of Did you know's?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm

d3 = wow.

Learn the works kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:40 pm

well at least d3 won't require a pay per month subscription.......yet.
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:34 am

omg ppl d3 will be awesome! have you even seen the wizard trailor? It looks nothing like wow! d3 will PwN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:35 am

kitaman27 wrote:well at least d3 won't require a pay per month subscription.......yet.

D3 will not require a subscription. It is a Battle.Net game. If d3 has subscription Sc2 will also have one then. d3 and sc2 are both goona be run on Battle.net 2.0. They wont have a subsctiption.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:49 pm

kitaman27 wrote:well at least d3 won't require a pay per month subscription.......yet.

Not that you know of.... Its going to have its own servers though... Just like wow. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:39 pm

O.o d3 wonder what it will be like.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:48 pm

it better be crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 am

It will be frickin AWESOEM!!!! Cant wait to kill King Leoric again :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:51 pm

D2 = repetitive
Masturbation = repetitive

Choose what you will, your just sitting around beating off to video games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Starcraft is also repetive......lol :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:52 pm

cutting urself is also repetitive. kids, if u want to kill urself, cut from the y-axis and not the x-axis so it gets to the veins....like the last trap of Saw V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 pm

Do you know the storyline of Diablo? If not here are a list of Did you know's? 5078122_std Hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Sigh was that really necessary? >.<
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Nope :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:48 am

LOL FAKER!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:09 pm

Hehe the pic makes me sick after looking at it 5 minutes straight

lol!

not even my arm i found it off the internet afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Come on man! I was eating when I saw that! But I still wove you anyway :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:58 am

stereo stop using "wove" and start using "love." LET IT OUT BABY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:32 am

But wove sounds better. love is just like...boring you gatta be exciting I WOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! compared to i love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:48 am

or u could homophobic LOL.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:57 pm

You see the L is not as exciting as the W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:27 pm

:D Sorry stereo i had to post that picture i found it off the internet when i googled Person cutting themselves

It made me sick thats why i posted it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Trooper[ak] wrote::D Sorry stereo i had to post that picture i found it off the internet when i googled Person cutting themselves

It made me sick thats why i posted it

IT's ok I finished my sandwhich and kept it down! Thats the important part :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next