Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New idea for the leaders of teachings!

Go down

New idea for the leaders of teachings! Empty New idea for the leaders of teachings!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 am

Suggetion
1. well we can start off by having the leaders to make sure they have technical and theoretical intellect to teach newcomers. The leaders need to have a broad liberal knowledge of skill to enhance the learner.
2. yall can have a meeting to set up a system were'in the leaders plann schooling(meeting with all the learners of his category) two times a week at a specific time(pacific/eastern/western) and come up with notes/replays of their own skill. ( kind of like a boot camp )(and the leaders make their schooling when everyone has free time or needs to make time..we need dedication)
3.First of all the learners need to provide the teachers of their mistakes and why they keep losing.( or a theoretical idea)
4. The leaders also can use a grading criteria and grade their students/learners on how much they have improved.( this will also enable if the student fails to improve he/she needs more schooling)
5. many more ideas i have and hope to receive by this post if anyone reads, i am here to help change :)

Back to top Go down

New idea for the leaders of teachings! Empty Re: New idea for the leaders of teachings!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 pm

i think every two enlisted members should have an officer mentor to look after them, and the mentors need to make a brief report on their kids every two weeks. NOW That IS A GOOD PLAN!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

New idea for the leaders of teachings! Empty Re: New idea for the leaders of teachings!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:52 pm

same thing i said about the grading criteria, two weeks seems good! but it depends? how lazy are the leaders....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:05 am

leaders are lazy. but not as lazy as officers (like me!!) LOL. but i think 2 or 3 weeks would be okay. NINJA!! RESPOND!!! I love you

of course it would be scary if leaders were less active than officers... tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Ninja never responds. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:49 pm

dynOmOnkey[ak] wrote:i think every two enlisted members should have an officer mentor to look after them, and the mentors need to make a brief report on their kids every two weeks. NOW That IS A GOOD PLAN!!! cheers

2 enlisted to every officer? LOL. not nearly enough officers, nor people responsible enough to handle that kinda job

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:35 am

looks like we got a long road ahead of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:42 am

actually... liver ur wrong. recruits and privates don't count (since they've been in the clan only one day) as enlisted. officers are colonels and lower. the numbers work. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Numbers fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:36 am

they work!!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKiller Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:47 am

lol, good luck you guys, i've got members in my fastest squad i have never played a fastest game with. not for lack of trying, just never see them online. :(
AngelKiller
AngelKiller
Admin
Admin

http://xakx.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:48 am

drunken im online!!!...at times...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:52 am

im always online.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:23 pm

Pfft, I never got offline.

Dr.Online - Zeromancer

My song for Danny[ak].

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum