Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone think we should have more than 2 weeks of no recruiting?

Go down

Anyone think we should have more than 2 weeks of no recruiting? Empty Anyone think we should have more than 2 weeks of no recruiting?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:13 pm

So anyone anyone at all?

Back to top Go down

Anyone think we should have more than 2 weeks of no recruiting? Empty Re: Anyone think we should have more than 2 weeks of no recruiting?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 pm

if we want every1 to rank up so we have a strong standing clan, two weeks is two promotions to the enlisted besides recruit to private ....but is this good enough? and not only enlisted we need those who are sergeant majors to WO. congrats to stereo[ak] who is a WO now with only 23 days in clan!

Back to top Go down

Anyone think we should have more than 2 weeks of no recruiting? Empty Re: Anyone think we should have more than 2 weeks of no recruiting?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 pm

i find it sad that some generals do not have any recruits... monkey. also we should implement a days' system so that ppl who stayed in the clan for a long time are deserved for their loyalty...like myself Surprised also ppl who only been in the clan for like 3 days shouldn't be promoted so quickly....I guess stabilizing the clan in those two weeks by not recruiting is a good idea but i wish some leaders don't act so carelessly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:30 am

No we should end the no recruiting thing soon so I can invite my friend :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:23 am

lol..that would be what i would have said but my friends either cant find their cd keys or their computer crashed it a storm and wont work now so im sad :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Dyno was the greatest recruiter there ever was... Poor kid. I miss him. And kopec. Hey!! I GOT THAT BASTARDS PHONE NUMBER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:58 pm

nice so this poll has come to an end! If u havnt heard we will start with one week of recruiting on and take the next week off, so and so forth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 am

im a general with no recruits....wut u tryin to say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:35 pm

That you should invite one of your friends and have them join up with us and show them around the clan and help them out and mabey invite your friends friend that you dont know and get to know them

or more than one of your friends*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:58 pm

holid[ak] wrote:if we want every1 to rank up so we have a strong standing clan, two weeks is two promotions to the enlisted besides recruit to private ....but is this good enough? and not only enlisted we need those who are sergeant majors to WO. congrats to stereo[ak] who is a WO now with only 23 days in clan!

I WOVER YOU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum