Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers?

Go down

Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers?

Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers? I_vote_lcap0%Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers? I_vote_lcap100%Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 7

Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers? Empty Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers?

Post by AngelKiller Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:55 pm

yes. :)
AngelKiller
AngelKiller
Admin
Admin

http://xakx.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers? Empty Re: Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:42 pm

logisticly the answer is yes,

officers should be able to manage authority over at least (5) recruits in the clan and convience to help the clan out in some way.

more officers = more stable recruits :)

Back to top Go down

Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers? Empty Re: Should High Command Reverse the 10 recruits criteria for Warrant Officers to become Officers?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:51 am

what holid said. i think 10 recruits is excessive especially when they stay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:38 am

AngelKiller wrote:yes. :)

I WOVE YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 am

stop woving and start LOVING!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:41 pm

I think a heathly dose of hate does every one good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Nyalith[ak] wrote:I think a heathly dose of hate does every one good.

I could never hate anyone! I could only Wove them :D

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKiller Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Stereo[ak] wrote:
Nyalith[ak] wrote:I think a heathly dose of hate does every one good.

I could never hate anyone! I could only Wove them :D

LOL, SPEND AN HOUR WITH COMPUTER[AK]! LOL!! :D :D :D :D
AngelKiller
AngelKiller
Admin
Admin

http://xakx.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:39 pm

computer is soooooo homoooooooooo and childish. :). He looks down on me like a bug or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down