Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach me the ways of the StArCrAfT! :D

Go down

Teach me the ways of the StArCrAfT! :D Empty Teach me the ways of the StArCrAfT! :D

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:50 pm

Well as some people no I finally have Starcraft. Im just the biggest noob that can get killed in under 5 minits becouse I have absalutly NO IDEA what im doin :D I was wonderin if one of ya big bad super members could try and help me learn how to play this game couse I SuCk!

I WOVE YOU GUYS!!! I love you

Back to top Go down

Teach me the ways of the StArCrAfT! :D Empty Re: Teach me the ways of the StArCrAfT! :D

Post by kitaman27 Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:14 pm

lol welcome to the cool side of the clan :D

I could help you out with the basics if you want, but you'll probably be able to beat me within a week :p
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Teach me the ways of the StArCrAfT! :D Empty Re: Teach me the ways of the StArCrAfT! :D

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:01 am

BUAHAAHAHAHAAH!!! Add me it's the same as the forum name but switch the O's with 0's. AND DONT WOVE!!! LOVE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Wow. First rule. Max on medics. You cant lose that way. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:01 pm

O.o drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:48 pm

if u max on medics, it's good for the marines and firebats who love getting some shizzle and nizzle in the barracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:07 pm

pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

Looks too cool not to put this smiley in here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down