Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan?

2 posters

Go down

who wants change in our squads dedication and representation?

WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? I_vote_lcap67%WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? I_vote_lcap0%WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? I_vote_lcap17%WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? I_vote_lcap16%WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? Empty WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:02 am

Who thinks we should begin to increase our dedication towards our clan SQUADS and represent Angelkillers true colors?

Who thinks we should wait until our clan is more stable to increase our efforts of dedication?

Who thinks our clans SQUADS need no help at all and are doing just fine with representing our true colors?

Who thinks we should decrease the size of our SQUADS and manage better leaders were'in we increase their input towards their SQUADS duties?

Back to top Go down

WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? Empty Re: WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:02 am

oops my first time using polls, lol

Back to top Go down

WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? Empty Re: WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 pm

HAIL SIS! (for narbs, this was my old squad, was teh best evers.)

Samurais in Silk : Run all you want, you'll just die tired.

Haha, our motto was catchy.

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:27 pm

holid[ak] wrote:oops my first time using polls, lol

Fixed :)
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKiller Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:29 pm

Squad participation is voluntary, however i have always encouraged members to join a squad (or squads) that reflects their gaming preferences, so that other members might become more familiar with them.
AngelKiller
AngelKiller
Admin
Admin

http://xakx.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Angelkiller are you saying voluntary can't be changed? There is some people who join squads and do nothing at all, yes we can always encourage members to join but we will end up doing the same thing we are doing now, just sitting and doing nothing. im not saying all squads do nothing, we do have the elite and training squads helping alot, but we need to rid of the pointless and bring the greatness.

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKiller Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:49 pm

a few months back, we purged old obsolete squads. i think pointless is not the term i would use, even if these members "do nothing" but have their name in the squad, at least the rest of the clan can see their name there, and know what kind of gaming they like. as for greater squad participation, we could make it mandatory, but i don't think that would be a popular decision, and we would get goofs joining all squads just to be a pain in the ass in protest.
lastly, if it is greater squad performance you seek, then i suggest you beseech all of the squad founders & squad managers to do more squad activities. if you have ideas in that regard, i'm sure this forum is just the place to sound off those ideas to them.
AngelKiller
AngelKiller
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 pm

if you want to better the ability to seek each members preferences is to have an option to describe their preferences in their profile. if they protest agains their own duties they have no reason to be in that squad, but i accept your reason and yes it would not be a popular desicion( my reason would be they are just lazy). i have already pmed all my squads to improve before i created this poll, hopefully i can make a change. plz do give regards to this subject if you disagree or agree

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKiller Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:25 pm

yes, the preferences in profile is mandatory. however the squad pages give members all the names on one screen, so they don't have to click each profile they come across in their searching.
i don't not agree or disagree, i just hope all the best for you in your quest.
as a squad founder myself, i am interested in hearing more ideas on this subject.
AngelKiller
AngelKiller
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:37 pm

for one thing, some of the squads are just so stupid and loose to be representative groups of the clan. But I think squads should improve in "family" between each squad member and host events and such...

Back to top Go down

WHO wants to increase our SQUADS input towards our clan? Empty i guess i started my quest =

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:19 am

AngelKiller wrote:lastly, if it is greater squad performance you seek, then i suggest you beseech all of the squad founders & squad managers to do more squad activities.

well then ill start with you Cool and i think you should reconsider. And :D If you can get one of the webmasters to create an official poll on the website so everyone can see, so we can ask every one their opinions.

Ive gotten a few pms from people agreeing with the situation, and then a few that didnt so this is a good topic to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:46 am

goooody good. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:40 pm

You guuys know I wove you right? I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:45 pm

add this question to dyn0's meeting suggestion <----there is part of a meeting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:43 am

hahahHAHAHa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down