Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned and idk why

Go down

banned and idk why Empty banned and idk why

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:04 pm

:( well i tryed to join channel clan ak and i got banned as soon as i got in....... and when i try to get on vent it says...Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server.......soooo idk what the fuck is goin on here but im sad :( help me if u can pls

Back to top Go down

banned and idk why Empty Re: banned and idk why

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:01 pm

I believe we've solved this issue. ^^ If there are any more problems message me via d2, or the site, or Ninja[ak]. That is his more frequented name and we can help you.

+1 Ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:37 am

Any leader or commander/co-commander can help you with being unbanned from SC or D2 channels, as well as vent etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Indeed.
+1 Ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Normally this only happens if we get flooded. If you ever get banned for another reason or for no reason at all message me @ Nyalith[ak] while Im on B.net and Ill unban you from whatever channel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Nyalith[ak] wrote:I believe we've solved this issue. ^^ If there are any more problems message me via d2, or the site, or Ninja[ak]. That is his more frequented name and we can help you.

+1 Ftw.

aye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Mhm........ but I quit... so this doesnt count any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum