Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!! Empty Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:18 am

In respect for all other parties and their nominees, if you had to choose between McCain-Palin and Obama-Biden or undecided, who would you vote for???
*Please state ur reason(s) why and plz dont be bellicose!! Basketball

I'm more swaying towards Obama after Friday's debate because he did a great job keeping his footing against McCain in foreign policy. Most importantly, the economy is the key point for this year's election. Recession followed by a depression is inevitable with the stock market crash, Washington Mutual and Wachovia's collapse, and the 10 billion debt (increasing avg. 2.32 billion per day since Sept. 28 2007). I like Obama's idea of universal healthcare, spendings in higher education, higher taxes on CEOs, and energy plan to slowly move away from the petroleum-dependent economy. I also believe the real war should have and should have always been in Afghanistan. Diplomacy is also key, especially in Pakistan, Iran, and North Korea.

What I am really afraid of is Sarah Palin becoming Commander-in-Chief when (and if) John McCain passes away... cyclops
check out:
Matt Damon's response to Gov. Palin
Gov. Palin's interview with Katie Couric CBS on foreign policy
Gov. Palin's interview with Charles Gibson ABC on Bush Doctrine

*Note: I THINK MCCAIN IS A GREAT CANDIDATE; however, I have my preferences. bounce

Back to top Go down

Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!! Empty Re: Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:08 am

My mom thinks Obama is the Antichrist. xD, Shes "Snake handler" Pentacostal. Lawl.

Back to top Go down

Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!! Empty Re: Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:29 pm

loL. everyone's opinions are significant. but Obama as antichrist?!?! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:25 pm

OBama's goona walk up there and get shot :D

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:44 pm

A happy face? Do you actually want that to happen? o.O
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 am

kitaman27 wrote:A happy face? Do you actually want that to happen? o.O

No. Its going to be horrifying. I dont like it when people die or when im invovled in it or when I cause it. I would rather die then have someoen else die. Then I wish I was reborn so I could do it all again :D But really......are we ready for change? O_O

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:12 am

Stereo[ak] wrote:

No. Its going to be horrifying.

Do you know something that I don't? Shocked
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:51 pm

kitaman27 wrote:
Stereo[ak] wrote:

No. Its going to be horrifying.

Do you know something that I don't? Shocked

I have seen the future. Three days will go by and widespread terror comes as they find the president dead in a celler in a nearbye celler. The man who commited the terrible crime is old and easily gets caught and is deemed insane. silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:14 pm

agree on Obama being the anti-christ. In the bible it stats about a man rising to power and promising so much, so fast, or something like that

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:30 pm

I may disagree with some of his policies, but anti-christ? Really? He is Christian after all. o.O
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:51 pm

the bible says nothing like that-u are misinterpreting the holy book just like how slaveowners interpreted the bible to justify keeping and whipping slaves. So I would think Lincoln would also be the anti-christ b/c he came out of nowhere and shifted the nation... Liver, i respect u but i disagree him being antichrist..i wonder where the GOP is heading next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:13 pm

dyno, google 666 and read about it, its there.

And kita, ever hear of a liar?

:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm

liver, what u heard is false LIES. that "rumor" or made-up "document" states that:

The antichrist will be a man, in his 40s, of Muslim decent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a massive christ-like appeal...the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything.

****THIS IS FAKE!!! IT STARTED AS AN E-MAIL CHAIN LETTER THAT ACTS AS IF IT IS QUOTING FROM THE BIBLE WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY NOT!!!!!
want prove???? READ THE BIBLE!!!!!

**Look at Snopes.com, an investigative site that looks at fraudulent e-mail chains....tells us that this rumor is FALSE!!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp

**McCain used an ad, called "The One," implying that Obama was the anti-christ, thus garnering votes from uneducated people in the United States, most notably the South (the fact that ppl still think Obama is a muslim and that he is an arab who has connections w/ terrorists rlly annoyed me). I wonder why more college grads are obama supporters?

****PPLZ STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING U HEAR AND SEE!!!!

Liver, look it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Like I said once more, look it up! 666 is not a fraud. I didnt read it in a email chain, I learned it in bible school YEARS ago, before this messanger shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:39 am

I attempted to look it up, but I don't think the articles I found were what you were talking about. Would you mind explaining it or giving a link? Thanks.
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 am

kitaman is right. i looked up 666 like u said, liver. but i didn't find anything pertaining to this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:51 pm

i dont really know of a link really..anyways, im done on this conversation, hes our president and now its old news

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:36 pm

All white folks must report to the cotton fields 7am Ect. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:07 am

tobad obama is letting 100s of outsiders or they call it "aliens" come and receive citizenship in our country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 pm

too good obama is reviving the constitution...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:41 pm

too late obama might be stripped from presidency if he doesnt come up with his REAL birth certificate by....today!!!!!! december first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:38 pm

I was expecting shackles and chains so far... wow. Was I wrong or what? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:30 pm

too early obama doing more work than bushy boy!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:26 pm

holid[ak] wrote:too late obama might be stripped from presidency if he doesnt come up with his REAL birth certificate by....today!!!!!! december first!

New tape confirms: Obama Not Born in the U.S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:33 pm

HAHAHA kitaman...i watched the Smith dinner....of course he's Superman!

and to counter holid............
"The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the United States or in U.S. jurisdictions, according to the principle of jus soli. Certain individuals born in the United States, such as children of foreign heads of state or children of foreign diplomats, do not obtain U.S. citizenship under jus soli.
Certain individuals born outside of the United States are born citizens because of their parents, according to the principle of jus sanguinis (which holds that the country of citizenship of a child is the same as that of his / her parents). "

Obama was born in Hawaii two years after it acquired statehood. the age and citizenship status of Obama's parents at the time have no bearing on Obama's own citizenship.

****It is a fact that under Article 2 of the U.S. Constitution naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of president, but this disqualification does not apply to Barack Obama, who has been a citizen since birth.

****btw, it's impossible now to strip obama of his presidency because the Berg v. Obama case has been dismissed....BUAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum