Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Why cant we all just admit that america made a mistake and elected the anti christ. Gosh.

Back to top Go down

Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's be involved in the community and talk POLITICS!!

Post by kitaman27 Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:25 pm

I hadn't heard you ran for political office, congrats I suppose. :p
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:34 pm

....wat's with stupid ppl hating on Obama?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:39 pm

idk lol i voted for obama, i beleive we need a progressive not a conservative, ( meaning we need change not just sit on our bellies and get fat :D ) we dont know if he is a mistake yet, he's not even the president YET

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:41 pm

conservative fatties are looking forward to Obama messing up, so that ppl will start loving their fatness...just like Bay of Pigs. but of course, he's not president yet and im sure he'll do more good than wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum