Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!!

Go down

game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Empty Re: game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!!

Post by kitaman27 Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Hehe it varies from place to place what websites would work based on the software they are using. However, if you can find a working proxy you can visit any site without being blocked :D
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Empty Re: game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:06 pm

lol that's my alternative. I subscribe to massive amounts of proxy givers. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:30 am

doesnt work in school... :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:53 pm

dynOmOnkey[ak] wrote:doesnt work in school... :(

wow you're school is stricted. I havent tried it yet but I think you can play games on www.dizzler.com you can also creat you're own playlist there and listen to music and dl free songs. Thats the site I go to when I want to listen to music. (At school) At hom I go to www.myspace.com/mpotatoes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:56 pm

well I doubt you would want to go to www.adictinggames.com anyways seeing its an advertisement site. Perhaps www.addictinggames.com might be more entertaining :p
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:40 pm

kitaman27 wrote:well I doubt you would want to go to www.adictinggames.com anyways seeing its an advertisement site. Perhaps www.addictinggames.com might be more entertaining :p

Rofl oops mispell :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:46 am

d2jsp.org

and play ladder slasher

.org site usally rnt blocked...atleast in michigan skools

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:06 am

JuGGaLo wrote:d2jsp.org

and play ladder slasher

.org site usally rnt blocked...atleast in michigan skools

Lol. Ladder slasher. Easy FG!! I must have made 40 fg off ladder slasher easy :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Lol. Noob.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:50 am

www.iamboredr.com
it used to work at my school but its blocked now..it might work were ur at

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:02 pm

game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Nwn0109game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Sad0017They prety much blocked every game site there is in my schoolgame websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Sad0017

But are clan site works game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Happy0032

Sigh but are clan site doesnt have any games o well i can still do stuff instead of waiting to do it at home game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Happy0042game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Happy0042

game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Hacksign0002

game websites THAT WORK IN SCHOOL OR WORK!!!!! Nwn0109 Tell what game this is from and ill give you a cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down