Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find it aggervating trading in game?

Go down

Find it aggervating trading in game? Empty Find it aggervating trading in game?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:36 pm

Then check this out D2JSP

these are forums used to trade all items in diablo 2 and other various games.

All you need are some items to start with go in start trading for forum gold (the forums currency)

You then can use forum gold to purchase items you need.

I have about 30 trades so far and have yet to be scammed...be careful with large trades though (anything over 100fg id request a med)

Back to top Go down

Find it aggervating trading in game? Empty Re: Find it aggervating trading in game?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:23 am

Neebu[ak] wrote:Then check this out D2JSP

these are forums used to trade all items in diablo 2 and other various games.

All you need are some items to start with go in start trading for forum gold (the forums currency)

You then can use forum gold to purchase items you need.

I have about 30 trades so far and have yet to be scammed...be careful with large trades though (anything over 100fg id request a med)
VOUCH,
i have been usin that site for like 5yrs and have yet to be scammed (knocks on wood)
and it is the easiest way to get ur items sold rather that the stupid ass in game noobs

Back to top Go down

Find it aggervating trading in game? Empty Re: Find it aggervating trading in game?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:38 pm

Yeah, d2jsp is where its at

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:18 pm

I am Mike2323@d2jsp! ADD ME! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:46 pm

Meh forum gold rocks you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:37 am

i dont like jsp...dont like idea of fg...item values change have to wait a long time...stuff like that...at least thats how it is for me.....
hey jugg how the hell did u make ur post do that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Lawl, Always screen shot your shit narbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down