Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why Classic PWNZZZ LoD!!

Go down

This is why Classic PWNZZZ LoD!! Empty This is why Classic PWNZZZ LoD!!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:52 pm

I really dont like LoD Everyone teleing all the ++++ to skills so easy to level! Those are the reasons and also another thing here is something you cant do on LoD but can do on classic !

Back to top Go down

This is why Classic PWNZZZ LoD!! Empty Re: This is why Classic PWNZZZ LoD!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:43 am

what cant u do on lod but can on classic?...what ur sig pic showes?..cause if that it then yes u can put words above ur head...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:28 pm

no no no no no! You dont get it. Classic people can Heil Hitler alot better than you Lodies! Classic is good at that. Its a funny thing really when Diablo3 comes out I wont have to Hate LoD becouse all the lodies and classic people will unite in one game to finally stop the all mighty Lord of Terror and his brothers. And possibly the falling luminaries of the high heavens themselves! Unless they release a gay ass expasion to d3 that resembles lod then I'll curse them for that to :D Yea I just dont like LoD.

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Whats the difference besides less classes, less quests and less items?
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:47 am

Its to easy to level on LoD and everyone can now teleport use battle orders have like +15 to there skill level. have 8k health and mana. Its utter BS. Classic its harder to level everyone dosent look the same. We use skill instead of teleporting everywhe and trying to hit first in our duels. are max dmg on classic is 12k if you have 2 sojs and all that rare hard to get gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down