Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can WE Have A Classic Players Squad For The Old School Gamers

Go down

Can WE Have A Classic Players Squad For The Old School Gamers Empty Can WE Have A Classic Players Squad For The Old School Gamers

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Well, Can We? bounce

Back to top Go down

Can WE Have A Classic Players Squad For The Old School Gamers Empty Re: Can WE Have A Classic Players Squad For The Old School Gamers

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

holid[ak] wrote:Well, Can We? bounce

For which game? SC?

Back to top Go down

Can WE Have A Classic Players Squad For The Old School Gamers Empty Re: Can WE Have A Classic Players Squad For The Old School Gamers

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:11 pm

ya starcraft needs one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!), but also other games too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:11 pm

holid[ak] wrote:ya starcraft needs one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!), but also other games too

OH ok I thought you were talkin about classic players from Diablo <--ME :D Im so alone :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm

ya definitely diablo! i saw in ur introduction that ur a classic player ( so there is my point to this forum)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 pm

holid[ak] wrote:ya definitely diablo! i saw in ur introduction that ur a classic player ( so there is my point to this forum)

I try to get my friends to join but they look at the clan and see me as the only classic player and dont wanna join :( Most of em also dont think we can be an official clan if you dont need a "tag" I for one am the happiest mand alive becouse I dont need a tag. Idk what some of them are talkin about. There probably all high 24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:36 am

Stereo[ak] wrote:
holid[ak] wrote:ya definitely diablo! i saw in ur introduction that ur a classic player ( so there is my point to this forum)

I try to get my friends to join but they look at the clan and see me as the only classic player and dont wanna join :( Most of em also dont think we can be an official clan if you dont need a "tag" I for one am the happiest mand alive becouse I dont need a tag. Idk what some of them are talkin about. There probably all high 24/7

yah hmmmm i thought we changed that rule on not needed a tag for d2 when the ladder reset... confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:18 pm

how does not having a tag have to do with an old school squad... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 pm

holid[ak] wrote:how does not having a tag have to do with an old school squad... Neutral

Nothing. We got off topic :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:21 pm

I wouldn't mind to the suggestion. but I plan in switching to BW...then hopefully to SC2 when it comes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:59 pm

I support whatever, whoever, and whenever I want. However, this is moreever, not a post that Im supporting. Lawl. Pwned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:50 pm

holid[ak] wrote:Well, Can We? bounce

make the rank and make the squad yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:29 am

thats exactly what i needed to hear...i will

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 pm

FLAMED!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down