Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped

2 posters

Go down

Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Empty Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:35 pm

-So far only 30 days in clan and i already want to thank those in helping me.

1. I would like to thank Toa[ak] for teaching me the basics of handling a bot! HELL YEAH
2. I also would like to thank kev[ak] for teaching me how to play a lot better in starcraft and he is not even in the ak training squad! thanks bro!
3. And thanks to juggalo for doing his job and giving me my well desereved medals! thanks hoe!
4. And thanks to who ever promoted me to Master Sergeant! Woot

Back to top Go down

Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Empty Re: Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:25 pm

5. And thanks to those on forums that made me feel at home Wink

Back to top Go down

Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Empty Re: Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped

Post by kitaman27 Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:27 am

You're rent payment is due. You have 3 days or you're outta here. :D
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 am

I wove you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Love0059I WOVE YOU ALLHere is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Love0059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:44 pm

I wove you more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:45 pm

NO I WUV YOU MORE

just like this smiley band LIKES ROCKING OUT LOUD Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Character0093

and this corwd that likes listening to da band
Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Jumping0045Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Jumping0045

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:49 pm

i lol at..i mean with u
and thank u everyone who helped me in past and in future
btw anyone know were i can get a bot that can say what i want it to say for me...like when there were baal bots they would spam words after some of the waves or somthin like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:02 am

Trooper[ak] wrote:NO I WUV YOU MORE

just like this smiley band LIKES ROCKING OUT LOUD Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Character0093

and this corwd that likes listening to da band
Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Jumping0045Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Jumping0045

It is impossible to wove me more than I wove you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:42 pm

how the dick did u get those awesome, coolly, holy shizzle smilies??!?!?!!! I WANTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:50 pm

lol if i could be allowed to put smileys onto the site i can have it in the smiley part and one click of the button but...... i cant soo yea

I can easiley tell you the website but what fun is that

Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Evilgrin0035

AND I WUV YOU MORE
Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0054
Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0040Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0040Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0040Here is the "thanks post" for those that have helped Mad0040

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

lol wow
awww comon tell us the site bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:51 pm

right click the image and click properties :p

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKiller Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:16 am

I would like to thank Ninja, for his intuition, drive, leadership and determination. I would like to thank x1 for his talent, hard work, loyalty, dedication, intelligence and wisdom. I would like to thank Darknight for being cool as hell and being well balanced. I would like to Thank all of High Command for their hard work and helping keep Clan AngelKillers one of the best damn places to hang out and game on b-net. I would like to thank our youngest members for being smart, respectful, and diligent in their school work. I would like to especially thank the many Clan members that serve in our nations armed forces, and to their families. Because without them, and their hard work and sacrifice, we would not be free to exchange our thoughts and ideas as freely as we do. May you all have a happy and blessed holiday season!
AngelKiller
AngelKiller
Admin
Admin

http://xakx.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down