Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE WAR (Before you post on this... Do not... Read the first post.)

Go down

RACE WAR (Before you post on this... Do not... Read the first post.) Empty RACE WAR (Before you post on this... Do not... Read the first post.)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:08 am

This is the first post. THIS IS NOT FOR YOU TO REPLY ON! THERE IS A SEPARATE REPLY TOPIC!
This is not a racist subject, I simply got non-drunk one night and decided to have a race war. "Jokingly" Do not get offended. This will be posted as day by day occurrences of a Race war happening.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT POST HERE!!!!! YOU WILL RUIN THE LINE OF THE STORY!!!

Back to top Go down

RACE WAR (Before you post on this... Do not... Read the first post.) Empty Day 1.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:26 am

"Dear die-ary,

The streets are lined with corpses. I've never seen such carnage in my entire life. The grass is so soaked with blood, that when I took my first step into the dank morning air I slipped. I honestly have no idea what is going on here. I went to sleep believing that this day was going to be a normal day. Now that I've awakened, I really have no thought or words to describe it. In lighter words, I am glad I was off today. I began walking ; as all of my neighborhoods cars were either missing, or utterly destroyed. I walk, and listen. But all I can hear is silence and the far off sounds of what appears to be gun shots. Theres just so much death... I see people I know. People that live around me. Friends, or so they were. I finally have arrived here at the city. Its even more quiet here. It nearly seems odd ; although at the same time, its calming. I've seen so many dead, yet I've found one man alive. Very un-useful to me, as he can only say one word."

"Racewar..."

Back to top Go down

RACE WAR (Before you post on this... Do not... Read the first post.) Empty Re: RACE WAR (Before you post on this... Do not... Read the first post.)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:24 pm

" Dear Die-ary,
The man has led me down an array of alleys. Corpses litter the ground, and blood paints the walls. We walked for some few hours until be brought me to a very seclusive location. I was greeted by three gaurds, all white, but I didnt take this into account. Once inside their barracks, another man with one arm approached me. He spoke what seemed like gibberish to me but it made almost everything clear. There is a race war occurring. Whites versus Blacks Versus Tan Versus Yellow. I had no idea what he was talking about, until many gun shots came ringing out and made it all very clear. They are fighting... to end all wars."

Back to top Go down

RACE WAR (Before you post on this... Do not... Read the first post.) Empty Re: RACE WAR (Before you post on this... Do not... Read the first post.)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:29 pm

"Dear Die-ary,

They scattered like flies running from a live corpse. People ran in all directions. Someone grabbed me and pulled me underneath a table as the shots rang out like bloody church bells. We sat silent until the world seemed to become as queit as a cold grave yard. "Shh." He insisted, "The Dutch will hear you." Then he winked at me instining that it will all be alright. Although he didnt say anything I could tell by the looks in his eyes that peace would come.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, "Aren't we all the same race?" Silence stayed the room as it had before I had came to this desolate place.

"It was merely a joke." He laughed "Something to enlighten the spirt in these dire times." His eyes told so many stories. I was near feared to hear what stories he had to tell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:51 am

Nyalith[ak] wrote:
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT POST HERE!!!!! YOU WILL RUIN THE LINE OF THE STORY!!!

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil /\/\/\PWNT!!/\/\/\ Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:55 pm

haha u ruined nyalith's story!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:44 am

dynOmOnkey[ak] wrote:haha u ruined nyalith's story!! Rolling Eyes

my story now :D :D :D :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 am

both u ruined his story....and now im ruining it...im sorry nyalith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Its fine.... The story was rape til fags ruined it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down