Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+*+ Race war Reply board, (lol's accepted ^^) +*+

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

+*+ Race war Reply board, (lol's accepted ^^) +*+ Empty +*+ Race war Reply board, (lol's accepted ^^) +*+

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:09 am

This is where you may reply to the "Race war" Board line.

Please enjoy the story.

Back to top Go down

+*+ Race war Reply board, (lol's accepted ^^) +*+ Empty Re: +*+ Race war Reply board, (lol's accepted ^^) +*+

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:42 am

Didn't say I had to read what Jay posted so...here's a reply. I posted. dyno[ak] ftw.

Back to top Go down

+*+ Race war Reply board, (lol's accepted ^^) +*+ Empty Re: +*+ Race war Reply board, (lol's accepted ^^) +*+

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:43 am

Lawl. Very funny. actually read it. Its kinda cool. ^^

+1 Ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:47 am

The other man and him end up making love no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:47 am

You'll find out tomorrow.

+1Ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:48 am

If they have sex with any of the dead bodies I'm going to stop reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:48 am

That is my style, but the main character is not a necrophiliac.

+1 Ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 am

Okay good, My money is on some type of cannibalistic activity going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:50 am

Haha... Not really.
+1 Ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:52 am

Are they going to play basketball with a head?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:53 am

I doubt, More like italians killing whites, even though their the same race. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:55 am

They're going to juggle tacos.

your mom ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:56 am

They just might.
And yes. +1 (my mom) Ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 am

Buttercup free for all lampshade elephantitis quickdraw taliban telekinesis swarming aerosoft butterfly clamps and armoured cheese gutters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 am

Skull-fucked.

+1 Ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:03 am

Skull fucked by an elephantiasis penis, that's like getting your head crushed by an elongated volkswagen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 am

lol sweet Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:08 am

You is my elf- hoe. Please send me giant meatball, or I will become your david hasslehoff. Give me mentos. You deny me the fresh maker? Children!!!!!!!!!!!! CONSUME YOUR SIBLINGS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:12 am

Abuse your tattoo balloons or reap the weakness of Tesla coil bombardment from Chinese Oklahomic dictionary missiles cloaked by the power of tables and warmed by the glow of tulips. All hail tampon the creator of eagles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 am

HAHA u guys r messed up!!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 am

You fucking toaster!! You're nothing! That's all you'll ever be! A toaster!! Everybody! Say it and wiggle!! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Peas! Look! David Hasselhoff can fly!! Magic jellybeans are growing from my headwound where the flies landed. These hands!! I can't get them off my wrists!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:19 am

IM WIGGELING U TOASTER!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 am

My scheme is complete!! Soon all the children of the world will be dipped in fung-lum sweet and sour sauce!! They will be sweet! And sour!! HAH!! I am Testiclęs, God of rash covered scrotums!! You have broken my secret elbow!! You have invoked an evil older than man!! Older than crutons!! NOW I FEED!!! Holy pigshit Batman!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:24 am

My battleships weap for your vhs ridden battery acid. We scream the dance of cucumbers. Fret or be consumed by alcoholic amputees assaulting assholes and asking asexual aliens atypical asymmetrical arbitrary amphibian anthropomorphic animals and alligator ants answering for able-minded and amicable anteaters awarding aardvarks to artichokes. Squeal and taste the battlefields of alliteration. Squeal and know the mind of a watch. Perspiration it ointments the yarn. Do your worst telephones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:29 am

pwned thats all there is to say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next