Imperial Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Board Improvement Thread

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Board Improvement Thread

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:28 am

hahaha shit.....nice job. just one edit:
23) God
24) Custom

****hahahha...but seriously u should put God in there. :D

Back to top Go down

The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Board Improvement Thread

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:20 am

why would custom be higher then god.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:11 pm

then make god higher than custom.

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Well here they are, I can also add a tiny image like this:

The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Thumb_starcraft_protoss_observer

that would appear under your title if you guys would like. I also disabled the zodiac images because they were sorta pointless. Sorry if anyone was trying to find their soul mate or something :p

0) Observer
1) Larva
10) SCV
25) Zergling
50) Marine
75) Zealot
100) Firebat
125) Hydralisk
150) Vulture
175) Dragoon
200) Goliath
250) Lurker
300) Siege Tank
350) Reaver
400) Mutalisk
450) Wraith
500) Scout
600) High Templar
700) Dark Templar
800) Guardian
900) Archon
1000) Carrier
1250) Battlecruiser
1500) Custom

Last edited by kitaman27 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:11 pm

I like tiny images :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:40 pm

AMAZING... now lets implement! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:04 am

Heh well that took forever. For each image I had to find one, re size it if necessary, save it to hard drive, host on image shack and upload it to message boards. But at least its done ^_^

If there are any images you guys dislike or appear too large let me know. Some of them are plain images while others are animated gifs.

Next I'll try to get some smilies uploaded. Here is a preview:

Marine Marine Marine Marine Marine Marine Marine
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 am

Lol im a firebat....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:26 pm

NICEEEEE ME=GOLIATH...cant wait for those smilies!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:51 pm

nyay im so low...i want to get to dark templar and stay there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:28 am

hahaha yea..wat if someone wants to stay as a unit and still be able to post?

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:37 am

Well I guess they would have to earn custom and select that as their rank :p

Btw congrats for becoming the person with most posts dynO :D
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:30 am

thankx!!!! i didn't know that until now.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:02 pm

u think u should make the post required to got to next lvl lower cause up there they start to go by 50 then 100 then 250...cause that would take forever..i think it should be a constant rate of like 10 or 15 or 20...but 250 holy shit...that my opinon though...just thought i ot to bring it up..in case someone else felt the same bt just didnt want to say it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:40 pm

I like my pic as zergling or the hero version lings are great but now im some crappy rine Sad

So ima go emo and blow myself up bom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:54 am

hahahhahahaa alexman...im almost 250. Very Happy . buaha trooper u ordinary human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:33 am

dynOmOnkey[ak] wrote:hahahhahahaa alexman...im almost 250. Very Happy . buaha trooper u ordinary human.

You have the the most posts eh? Well I will rapidly catch up to you and swallow you whole and skyrocket higher than ever before! Dynomonkey IT IS ON!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:29 am

jsut make aa thread were we post bs that will raise us up
like we could say..
askfjh
or sumtin random like that
just to get our forum rank up
im not gonna make it though...i dont even know were it would go

Back to top Go down

Post by kitaman27 Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Heh that might cause your post count to accidentally drop to 0 ^_^

As for the high post counts for the higher ranks, it rewards the people who stick around the longest. 1000 posts isn't impossible to achieve within a year.
kitaman27
kitaman27
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:01 pm

1000 Takes awhile lol whats the picture when you hit 1000???The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Party0005

Back to top Go down

Post by L0AD3D[ak] Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:25 pm

kitaman27 wrote:
1000) Carrier

The point of ranks aren't there so that you get the picture you want the fastest. It's so that you are rewarded for your posts. Other then the fact that you get a medal for activeness and participation, it's nice to get the cool ass pic when you reach certain post #s.

L0AD3D[ak]
Lt.Admin
Lt.Admin

http://ekreationz.mr1.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Aww i hate that pic i would rather have a ling i mean a more animated better looking ling if you know what i mean

Some ppl have diff starcraft tastes and some ppl play d2 or warcraft so shouldent there be a choice what your next pic will be consiberley too the number of post sent like if you sen 50 posts make em like basic unit choice and so on and so forth also make it a choice to what your pics would be like in starcraft i would like just terrian pics or just zerg pics or just toss and in d2 whever there i dont play it or warcraft soooo yeah i wouldent know the pics there
and for existing member tell them to go through and make up a survey for them and have there pic change to what they want it consiberly the number of posts you have and activeness and all of that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm

I dont care as long as I got a lil picture under my avatar Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:42 pm

lol
i dont feel like getting emoticons right now soooo yeah lol

I would rather have just zerg pics under mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:55 pm

Well im toss now but it makes me even sadder now The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017The Official Board Improvement Thread - Page 2 Sad0017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next